Posted on May 7, 2013, in Claremont, Daily Adventures, Photography, School and tagged abuse, addiction, alcohol, alcoholism, booze, Claremont, Claremont College, Claremont Colleges, cutting, medication, medication addiction, molest, molestation, overdose, overdosed, photography, rape, raped, Scripps, Scripps College, self harm, selfharm, Sex, sexual, sexual assault, Sexual Consent, suicide, victim, victim blame, victim blaming, victims. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Currently a summer intern for the startup incubator Idealab, during the school year I am also on the board of the Scripps College Professionals Network, Team Leader and Head Web Designer for Scripps College IT for Faculty, and President of Scripps Women in Technology. My previous experience also includes working Digital New Media with Geek & Sundry, a Los Angeles Commercial YouTube company.
- I feel like if the world actually was ending, I'd complain about how I expected to have better background music while saving it 4 days ago
- I have discovered the secret to running music is music from movie trailers (aka @IMmediate_Music) 4 days ago
- @franceshocutt I couldn't find you on fb so now I am awkwardly following you on twitter https://t.co/0ffnrGZSyW 6 days ago
- @spookylilith @Qzzr_ me toooo 1 week ago
- @IndigoSkies Wowowowowow cuteeeeee https://t.co/aaegT5jVzj 2 weeks ago