Posted on May 7, 2013, in Claremont, Daily Adventures, Photography, School and tagged abuse, addiction, alcohol, alcoholism, booze, Claremont, Claremont College, Claremont Colleges, cutting, medication, medication addiction, molest, molestation, overdose, overdosed, photography, rape, raped, Scripps, Scripps College, self harm, selfharm, Sex, sexual, sexual assault, Sexual Consent, suicide, victim, victim blame, victim blaming, victims. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Currently a summer intern for the startup incubator Idealab, during the school year I am also on the board of the Scripps College Professionals Network, Team Leader and Head Web Designer for Scripps College IT for Faculty, and President of Scripps Women in Technology. My previous experience also includes working Digital New Media with Geek & Sundry, a Los Angeles Commercial YouTube company.
- If you don't get latte art, are you even really in a hipster coffee shop 12 hours ago
- RT @alderion_al: Uh https://t.co/VNXKIWz7bl 3 days ago
- The founder of Scripps College was an openly socialist, feminist, (possibly) queer self-made millionaire who refused to marry #til 3 days ago
- Time to learn why half the stuff in SoCal seems to be named Scripps @scrippscollege https://t.co/Men2CRHrFV 4 days ago
- @ominouswords so not like prof ou 5 days ago