Posted on May 7, 2013, in Claremont, Daily Adventures, Photography, School and tagged abuse, addiction, alcohol, alcoholism, booze, Claremont, Claremont College, Claremont Colleges, cutting, medication, medication addiction, molest, molestation, overdose, overdosed, photography, rape, raped, Scripps, Scripps College, self harm, selfharm, Sex, sexual, sexual assault, Sexual Consent, suicide, victim, victim blame, victim blaming, victims. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Currently a summer intern for the startup incubator Idealab, during the school year I am also on the board of the Scripps College Professionals Network, Team Leader and Head Web Designer for Scripps College IT for Faculty, and President of Scripps Women in Technology. My previous experience also includes working Digital New Media with Geek & Sundry, a Los Angeles Commercial YouTube company.
- So I got to hang with a 13 year old today, and we literally conversed almost entirely in memes, oof, same, and da w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Gourav explains his childhood foods https://t.co/aeXCsIVSD2 9 hours ago
- Nepal Dinner Night!! https://t.co/ARKqxgWUnN 9 hours ago
- The funny part is if they hadn't been like 'holy shit, I cannot believe the way that guy treated you, I'm so sorry'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Bonus Round: He literally says 'thank you both for talking to me' and the two other guys go '...and Alicen??' and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago