Posted on May 7, 2013, in Claremont, Daily Adventures, Photography, School and tagged abuse, addiction, alcohol, alcoholism, booze, Claremont, Claremont College, Claremont Colleges, cutting, medication, medication addiction, molest, molestation, overdose, overdosed, photography, rape, raped, Scripps, Scripps College, self harm, selfharm, Sex, sexual, sexual assault, Sexual Consent, suicide, victim, victim blame, victim blaming, victims. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Currently a summer intern for the startup incubator Idealab, during the school year I am also on the board of the Scripps College Professionals Network, Team Leader and Head Web Designer for Scripps College IT for Faculty, and President of Scripps Women in Technology. My previous experience also includes working Digital New Media with Geek & Sundry, a Los Angeles Commercial YouTube company.
- @xSeven @JFragen_ @NerfThisCrew I just wish Alexa would read me @SFShock's scores in the morning 21 hours ago
- So how long until I can get esports team updates on the 'Sports Update' feature of Alexa 1 day ago
- @shhhua @redbull @redbullesports Congrats! 1 day ago
- Do you have something cool or insightful to say about Twitch? Submit a panel for Twitchcon! twitch.submittable.com/submit/117702/… 1 day ago
- Guys, you should go commission @Boooworth because her stuff is a m a z i n g 💜💜💜 https://t.co/b5Ll9XQ1P8 1 day ago